The HD2 Waterproof Action Camera is the first in its class to include a built-in flash and video light. This camera is built tough to handle the harsh marine environment. Capture high-definition 1080p video and stunning photos in low-light, evening or night-time settings.
The included battery rechargeable 1600 mAH battery packs up to two hours of life and is removable; ideal for anyone planning an extended adventure. Mount the camera in hard to reach places (such as the front of a SUP board and kayak) and use the included 2.4G remote to start/stop video recording, take a photo and turn camera off. 2.4G remote is for above water/on land use only.
HD2’s polycarbonate, rugged housing is built to withstand the harshest conditions both on land, up to 330 feet below water and everywhere in between. A built-in 2” TFT LCD screen allows for optimum control of capturing content as well as a no fuss, stress free menu system for customizing the camera’s settings. Easily capture any adventure, in any setting, anytime of the day.
- 1080p video resolution at 30 FPS
- 8MP Photo resolution
- Built in 150 lumen photo flash & video light
- Built-in 2” TFT LCD screen
- Wide Angle Lens
- Fully waterproof to 330' (100 m)
- Rechargeable and removable Li-ion battery (up to 2 hour battery life)
- Remote Control included (for above water use only/not waterproof) Uses two CR2016 3V batteries (user replaceable)
- Compatible with 32GB MicroSD card (not included)
Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to inspect waterproof door O-ring and clean by removing any sand, dirt, debris, etc. Leakage/damage due to improper O-ring maintenance is not covered under warranty. Underwater Cameras / Housings FAQ